The preparation and sale of food and beverages on campus is reserved exclusively for Grandview Catering & Events. On occasion, exceptions may be granted to use another vendor by completing a Right of First Refusal form and having it be approved on a case by case basis by Grandview.
Order Request Process
- Schedule the date, time and location of your event. Book your event space through the specific venue to ensure that the space has been reserved.
- Request catering services as soon as possible, but no later than 14 daysbefore the event.
- The catering team needs the following details before accepting your request: event date, time, location, point of contact, estimated guest count and budget code or other form of payment.
- The proposal will include food and beverage items, catering equipment, labor and an operational charge which is a percentage of the total cost.
- Review your proposal and e-sign the Letter of Agreement Letter of Agreement (internal ASU clients) or the Contract (external clients).
- Orders with a budget of less than $500 can be picked up at the catering kitchen and are not able to be delivered at this time.
- If alcohol is to be served, read and follow the university's alcohol policy.
- Final menu edits and requests need to be communicated at least 14 days prior to the event.
- A final guest count needs to be communicated at least 7 days prior to the event.