If the items you are serving are baked goods, pizzas, and /or coffee that are prepared in a commercial kitchen there is no need to fill out the Grandview Catering & Events Right of First Refusal form. No additional food may be served without approval.
The preparation and sale of food and beverages on campus (not including the items listed above) is reserved exclusively for Grandview Catering & Events.If you would like to use a different vendor for food at any function, a Right of First Refusal form must be completed and approved.
Order Request Process
- Visit grandview.appstate.edu to request catering services under the Quick Links section or Menu tab.
- Submit your request as early as you have all the necessary details. These details include the date, time, location, guest count, a designated point of contact, as well as a budget code or other form of payment.
- All order requests must be submitted with a minimum of 14 days notice prior to the event.
- You will receive a proposal containing details and pricing for food and beverage, equipment, labor, and a required operational charge.
- Any order less than $500 is available only for pick-up from the catering kitchen on campus.
- Once you receive, review, and approve the proposal, all internal App State clients will e-sign the Letter of Agreement, while external clients will e-sign a Contract form.
- If you plan to have alcohol served, please read and abide by the University’s policy on alcohol. You can find this policy on our website under Quick Links at the bottom of the page.
- All menus and service plans are finalized 14 days prior to the event. Communicate any edits or additional requests to the menu or service plan before this deadline.
- Final guest counts and food portions are finalized 10 days prior to the event. Requests made after the 14 or 10 day deadlines cannot be guaranteed.